Aimil Amyron Vet Syrup
1000 In Stock
AMYRON Vet Syrup enhances the overall health performance of the animals.
Fulfills the animal requirement for optimum growth & better milk yield.
Amyron is a multi-ingredient formula for livestock enriched with Amla & Ashwagandha which contributes to exerting haematinic action & also prevents and overcomes the effect of stress, exerts adaptogenic action, and maintains body resistance, health & livability.
It also improves immunity in cattle to fight infections by Giloe, Shatavari & Musli and also improves milk production in dairy animals.
Rich in phytonutrients, minerals essential amino acids & vitamins for complementing nutritional requirements.
Unique Salient Features of Amyron Vet Syrup
- Enhances water intake during various disease outbreaks.
- Potent anti-stress & thus overcoming shifting/ transportation stress in cattle.
- Being multi-ingredient / synergistic, Amyron Vet acts as an Anti-stress, adaptogenic, growth promotor, immunomodulator & haematinic/hemopoietic.
Key Ingredients of Amyron Vet Syrup
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.),
- Punernava (Boerhavia diffusa L.),
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba (L.) L.),
- Draksh (Vitis vinifera L.),
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus),
- Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens (L.) DC),
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.),
- Genhu / Wheat (Triticum aestivum),
- Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.) Miers),
- Varahi Kand (Dioscorea bulbifera),
- Soyabean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.),
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia L.),
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.),
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz),
- Shilajeet Sudh (Purified Black Bitumen),
- Sariva / Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus),
- Surajmukhi (Helianthus annuus L. ),
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst.),
- Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L),
- Rajmash / Lobiya (Phaseolus vulgaris),
- Singhara (Trapa natans),
- Alsi (Linum usitatissimum Linn.),
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra),
- Pipal (Ficus religiosa),
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrant)
Indications for Amyron Vet Syrup
Anti–Stress: Amyron reduces the level of plasma cortisol which relieves stress in animals caused by Transportation, Stress at Milking Time/ Peak Production Time, Vaccination, Weather Changes, Rough Handling, and Other Stress Conditions.
As Immunomodulator: Improves Body Defense System and helps Fight Various Infectious Diseases like Viral Infection.
Antioxidant: Amyron makes animals energetic and healthy. It improves digestion and results in better utilization of nutrients.
Appetite Stimulant: Amyron is an Appetite stimulant that Increases and restores appetite in animals.
Increases Water Intake: Amyron increases water intake during various disease outbreaks.
- As Growth Promoter: Enhances the overall animal performance/ growth by being potent haematinic besides supplementing essential nutrients and thereby strengthening the body.
Dosage of Amyron Vet syrup
- Calves, Foals, Sheep, Goats, and pigs: 20 ml. twice a day.
- Cattle and Horses: 25-30 ml twice a day.
- Camel: 0.10 ml/kg body
- Elephants: 50 ml twice a day.
Or as directed by the veterinarian.
Safety of Amyron Vet syrup
The products have been found clinically safe in short or long-term usage in therapeutic dosage under medical supervision