Aimil Amycordial Vet Syrup (P)
983 In Stock
Amycordial Vet Syrup (Poultry) A Non-hormonal Safe And Comprehensive Approach
Unique Salient Features of Amycordial Vet Syrup (Poultry)• Helps to optimize egg production and egg size.
• Optimizes fertility, hatchability & chick quality.
• Reduces chances of uterine infections.
• Improves underdeveloped genitalia & brings sexual maturity.
• Regulates ovarian function.
• Improves conception rate.
Indications for Amycordial Vet Syrup (Poultry)• Retarded or sustained egg production.
• Non-specific egg-bound condition.
• Prolapse of uterus
• Delayed Maturity
• Poor Hatchability
Dosage of Amycordial Vet Syrup (Poultry)
Pre laying stage:
15ml-20ml per 100 birds Per Day
20ml-30ml per 100 birds Per Day
Safety of Amycordial vet syrup (Poultry)
The products have been found clinically safe in short or long-term usage in therapeutic dosage under medical supervision