Aimil Amlycure D.S Vet Syrup (P)
1000 In Stock
Amlycure D.S Vet Syrup (Poultry) An Innovative Approach Providing Primary Kidney Care.
The most dependable liver corrective and protective
Amlycure DS vet syrup the Liver Care in Desired Strength from AIMIL, comprising of poly-herbal ingredients potent enough to correct & protect the liver from diseases and disorders due to different causes. It regenerates and tones up liver functions resulting in better disease resistance and recovery.
Amlycure D.S vet syrup has 32 vital ingredients making it more efficacious and leading to liver function and also enhances immunity, and maintains proper feed intake, digestion, absorption, and general health.
By virtue of its potent choleretic effect, it enhances bile secretion and thus helps in the emulsification and absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins respectively. Thus, preventing fatty liver syndrome.
Helps regenerate liver tissues damaged by various toxins, and infectious diseases and shows a hepatogenic effect.
It optimizes hepatic functions and is valuable in the prevention of liver damage. It guards the liver against various toxins, chemical drugs, and toxic effects of feed contaminations and numerous other conditions where the liver is directly or indirectly at risk.
By virtue of its potent choleretic effect, it enhances bile secretion and thus helps in emulsification and absorption of fats and fat soluble vitamins respectively. Thus, preventing fatty liver syndrome.
Stimulates the digestive glands and motility of gastro Intestinal tract, there by improves digestion, anabolism & enhances the feed consumption, milk-production and increases growth. By virtue of its choleretic properties, reduces cholestasis thus, induces proper bile flow.
Ensures Higher Livability
Improves the defensive mechanism of the body against the diseases & toxins due to the Immune-modulatory response of natural Herbal components, thereby ensures higher livability.
Checks Hepato-Cellular Damage
A unique multifarious approach in the management of acute & chronic hepatic disorders, that cares for exogenous as well as endogenous factors and thus protects liver from degenerative conditions. AMLYCURE D.S. vet syrup by activating the bioconversion mechanism effectively checks the Hepato-cellular damage and simultaneously regenerates the hepatic cells, hence, regulates the functions like maintaining SGOT/ SGPT levels, Albumin-globulin Ratio, prothrombin time & detoxification of metabolites.
Maximises Utilisation of Feed
Regulates albumin-globulin ratio and protein synthesis, thereby normalizes the levels of total serum proteins and albumin by optimum utilization of available proteinaceous contents in feed.
Unique Salient Features of Amlycure D.S vet syrup (Poultry)
- Enhances hepatic metabolism and minimizes the ill effects of feed-related toxins.
- Restores the architecture and function of the damaged liver by promoting the regeneration of Liver cells
- Increases the secretion and flow of bile and assists in fat digestion and assimilation.
- Enhances immunity and increases vaccine titers.
- Maintains proper feed intake, digestion, absorption, and general health.
Indications for Amlycure D.S vet syrup (Poultry)
- Liver Dysfunctioning
- Loss of Appetite
- Hepatitis & Fatty liver syndrome (FLS)
- Poor F.C.R. & Livability
- Retarded growth & Egg production
- Damaging effects of aflatoxins & I.B.H.
- Jaundice & Hepatic colic
- Fatty liver and kidney syndrome (FLKS)
Key Ingredients of Amlycure D.S vet syrup (Poultry)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba (L.) L.),
- Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus amarus Schum. &Thonn. ),
- Kasni (Cichorium intybus),
- Guduchi (Tinospora cardifolia (Willd.)
- Miers), Rohitaka / Roheda (Tecomella undulata),
- Pittapapada (Fumaria indica),
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata DC.),
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula Retz),
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica L.),
- Vidanga / Vavding (Embelia ribes),
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea ),
- Kachur (Curcuma zedoaria (Christm.) Roscoe),
- Patha (Cissampelos pareira),
- Nisoth (Ipomoea turpethum),
- Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex Benth),
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata),
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum),
- Neem (Azadirachta indica),
- Makoya (Solanum nigrum L),
- Gokhru (Tribulus terrestis L),
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica L.),
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra),
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia L.),
- Arni (Clerodendrum phlomidis L.f.),
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna (Roxb. ex DC.) Wight & Arn.),
- Biranjasif (Achillea millefolium),
- Jhau (Tamarix gallica), Kasmard / Kasondi (Senna occidentalis),
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare),
- Mooli (Raphanus sativus)
Dosage of Amlycure D.S vet syrup (Poultry)
5 ml per 100 birds
10 ml – 15 ml per 100 birds
15 ml – 20 ml per 100 birds
Broilers (0-5 weeks)
5 ml – 15 ml per 100 birds
(5th week onwards)
15 ml – 20 ml per 100 birds
15 ml – 30 ml per 100 birds
Safety of Amlycure D.S vet syrup (Poultry)
The products have been found clinically safe in short or long-term usage in therapeutic dosage under medical supervision